Being pregnant is hard work. While it may look like all you’re doing is laying on the couch eating ice cream and watching Downton Abbey while dishes collect in the sink (the fatigue, oh, the fatigue!) you are actually growing a human being. Let me say that again. You are growing a human being..
Your body is working overtime, Mama, and that is the biggest understatement of the year.
Often your work will feel unappreciated (even by you), and you will feel exhausted, uncomfortable, emotional, anxious and scared–even if it’s your second or third pregnancy.
LET ME GUESS
- You consider yourself healthy, you know how to eat well and take care of yourself, but you’re not sure if the same applies to pregnancy (hint: it doesn’t).
- You know you should be taking a prenatal supplement, but you’re not sure which one and if it matters what kind you take. (hint: it absolutely does!)
- You want to have a healthy, natural pregnancy with as little drugs or medical intervention as possible.
- You don’t have time, and it’s way too overwhelming, to sort through all the information on the internet.
- The book your best friend gave you is just creating more fears and questions in your mind.
- You wish your doctor would spend more time with you (or at least let you call them at 3am. Every night. ;-)).
- You don’t want to look back and think there’s more you could have done to ensure a healthy baby and delivery.
- You want to be proactive about giving your baby the best start in life (because you’re such a good Mama).
- You know that your physical, mental and emotional health effect your baby, but you’re not exactly sure how and to what degree.
- You want to truly enjoy your pregnancy and feel connected to your baby.
What if you could have access to your own women’s health expert whose sole purpose is to give you the reassurance, concrete answers, tools and education you’re looking for, exclusive membership to a community of supportive women, and a month’s supply of the top-rated, safest health products on the market, all for less than the price of one health insurance payment?
Introducing Pregnant Woman: A 21-day online empowerment course for pregnant women who know there’s got to be more to it than taking a one-a-day prenatal vitamin and crossing their fingers to ensure a healthy body, baby, and delivery. This program is for women who want to take a proactive role in caring for themselves and their baby physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Because while you are perfectly capable of reading a what-to-expect book, consulting your girlfriends or Google, or saving up your questions for the ten minutes you’ll spend with your doctor once a month, you deserve more.
You deserve to feel: empowered, nourished, knowledgeable, relaxed, confident, safe, supported, beautiful, badass.
(Can pregnant women feel badass? Absolutely!)
Josie has been an amazing resource for my health and pregnancy. I fully trust her knowledge and expertise as an acupuncturist. Josie is excellent at what she does and I’d recommend her to any woman looking for pregnancy support or any other health issues.Stacey Boyd
Coming from a family of M.D.s, I was unsure about Chinese medicine as a healing modality, and not certain it would “work” for me. Josie made me feel comfortable and confident from the beginning, and I felt totally safe in her hands. I can’t overstate how incredible Josie was in bringing me into health; she balanced my hormones, addressed a long-term chronic skin condition that completely resolved (that the M.D.s had given up on healing), and alleviated the morning sickness and fatigue of pregnancy. Josie is in every way a true healer and a real pro at what she does, and the impact of her care continues even as I am now postpartum. I can’t recommend working with Josie highly enough!Ali B.
I’m Josie Bouchier…
licensed acupuncturist, women’s holistic health expert, and mom to two beautiful daughters. I have studied with world renown Chinese Medicine and women’s health experts, healed my body from a severe case of endometriosis and, as a result, had two healthy pregnancies and two healthy babies.
I have empowered women from all over the world to conceive and have healthy pregnancies, and now I want to empower you.
- Specific treatment protocols and acupressure points for things like morning sickness, anxiety relief, and stimulating labor
- Which macronutrient is THE most important during pregnancy, and how to make sure you’re getting enough of it
- How to supplement correctly and why it’s one of the best things you can do for yourself and your baby
- How to easily put together the perfect pregnancy snacks and meals
- Why morning sickness happens, how to minimize it, and how to make sure you’re still getting enough nutrients
- Practices to encourage the best position for baby to come out
- What foods to eat to increase your milk supply once baby arrives, plus practical breast feeding tips and resources
- The benefits of encapsulating your placenta and how to go about having it done for you
- My #1 favorite pregnancy resources and must-haves
- Exercise guidelines during pregnancy according to Chinese medicine
- Tips to take care of yourself and growing baby with an older child or children running around
- What to pack in your hospital bag that the hospital won’t tell you
- How to naturally avoid and/or treat hemorrhoids and constipation common with pregnancy
- How to naturally avoid and/or treat heartburn and reflux as baby grows
- How to naturally avoid and/or treat congestion due to increased blood volume and extra bodily fluids
- How to naturally avoid and/or treat bleeding gums due to pregnancy, and how to keep your teeth as healthy as possible
- How to naturally avoid and/or treat Restless Leg Syndrome and calf cramps
- How to treat pregnancy induced headaches, migraines, and insomnia without the use of drugs
- Guided meditations to help you visualize a smooth labor and delivery
- The single best practice you can do anytime, anywhere to instantly de-stress and support your pregnancy
- How to protect yourself from other people’s birth stories and advice (so important!)
- How to start communicating and forming a relationship with your baby before you meet him or her
- The most effective way to get rid of any pregnancy related negative thoughts (hint: it’s not positive thinking)
- Tips and advice from these pregnancy and women’s health experts:
Lisa Lane, holistic health coach + Caitlin Lyon, craniosacral therapist + Heather Braaten, holistic health coach + Julia Jones, postnatal doula + Lynsi Eastburn, hypnotherapist
- And so much more!
Bottom line: I’ll help you experience the healthiest, most empowering pregnancy in the history of pregnancies so that the next time someone tells you to enjoy your pregnancy you can smile and say, “Thanks, I am!”
Online. In your email inbox. In the comfort of your own home, at your own pace.
September 11 — October 1, 2017
Registration opens August 30th at 9am MT, and will close September 8th at 9pm MT.
Join the wait list below to be notified when registration opens and get instant access to a Pregnant Woman Sneak Preview where you’ll learn my favorite techniques to relieve stress and anxiety during pregnancy.
Now that I am pregnant, I have been enjoying the fish oil and prenatal supplements that Josie recommends. I appreciate their gentleness on the stomach and how they are created to be taken multiple times throughout the day so that the nutrients are gradually and consistently released throughout your system. I also appreciate Josie’s dedication to supporting women and sharing useful and relevant information via her online programs and blog. I would definitely recommend Josie to family and friends.Sara
When You Register for Pregnant Woman, You’ll Receive:
- 21-days worth of content delivered straight to your email inbox each morning, in the form of downloadable handouts, worksheets, audios and private, easy-to-access videos on my website ($2,100 retail value if we did this in one-on-one coaching)
- Lifetime access to everything so you can go back through the material as many times as you like and do the program at your own pace
- A digital download of The Prenatal and Pregnancy Kitchen by Lisa Lane, HHC with over 50 pregnancy supporting recipes that will make your tastebuds throw a party! ($20 retail value)
- Full month’s supply of prenatal multivitamin and supplements that include my basic recommendations for a healthy pregnancy. All the supplements are pharmaceutical grade (which is an even higher standard than organic), scientifically tested for safety of upper-limit dosages, and manufactured in an FDA registered facility. They’re also rated #1 in North America by 3rd party studies, and tested by Consumer Labs. ($199 retail value.) Your supplements include:
- A complete, super-charged prenatal multivitamin to fill in the gaps of vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that you might be deficient in or lacking
- A double distilled, mercury-free fish oil/omega-3 supplement
- A chewable active calcium providing balanced levels of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D in truly bioavailable forms
- A 2000 IU dose of maximum strength, highly-absorbable vitamin D
- Full month’s supply of a pharmaceutical-grade probiotic supplement to support your digestive health ($30 retail value)
- Full month’s supply of pharmaceutical-grade digestive enzyme made with artichoke enzyme ($35 retail value)
- 1 bag (14 servings) of healthy, nutritious smoothie mix for convenient meal options ($30 retail value)
- 1 box (14 bars) of healthy, yummy snack bars ($35 retail value)
- 1 water bottle/blender bottle to track your water consumption and shake up your smoothies on-the-go ($9 retail value)
- Exclusive access to my Whole Woman community where you can talk with, ask questions, share challenges and successes, gain inspiration and get support from me and other like-minded women
Your box of goodies will be delivered straight to your doorstep at no extra charge.
OPTIONAL: YOU’LL ALSO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR SUPPLEMENTS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE POST-PROGRAM
ALL FOR $299
Register now and do all that you can to ensure a healthy body, baby, and delivery.
I would absolutely recommend Josie to people I know (and actually already have)! Josie is a very warm, kind, and attentive person. She listens and responds thoroughly to all of my questions and concerns no matter how ridiculous and unrelated they may be. She also has a wealth of knowledge and insights on many subjects beyond Chinese medicine. She has done a great job compiling resources and information into blog posts and videos making them easy to access and refer to over and over again.Meredith B., 34
Josie has always listened to my concerns and any physical discomforts I was experiencing throughout my pregnancy. She gave me ideas on ways to help me sleep, make dietary changes to ease nausea symptoms, and relaxation techniques to help ease any worries or anxiety I had about pregnancy. I have always felt safe and comfortable with Josie throughout my pregnancy. I would highly recommend Josie to any woman who is pregnant or trying to get pregnant.Andrea
Who can join?
All women who are pregnant. Participants just have to be over the age of 18 years old and not currently a distributor (associate) of or preferred customer of my product partner, USANA Health Sciences. Location doesn’t matter, all of the program content is delivered to your email inbox, and your supplements will be delivered to your doorstep. (Prices may vary outside the U.S., contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.)
Are the supplements available outside the U.S.?
Prices and availability of products vary outside the U.S., contact me at email@example.com for details.
What trimester of pregnancy is this program best for?
Pregnant Woman is appropriate and beneficial for all three trimesters.
What's the time commitment?
On average each day, you’ll spend about 20-30 minutes watching the videos, reading handouts and completing the content. You can go through the information at your own pace; if you want to set time aside daily that’s great, or some people save up the week’s emails/content and go through them all on the weekend, and that’s great, too! I find these time frames are the perfect amount of training for you to learn a ton and digest the information, while still fitting easily into your busy life. You have access to your materials for life, so you can always pause your learning and restart when the time is right.
My life is so busy, will this program fit into my daily life and schedule?
Yes, the entire program was created to easily fit into your day-to-day life. All of the content is delivered online and done on your own time. The content is also yours to keep, so you’ll always be able to refer back to it.
What happens if I fall behind on the daily content?
Not to worry at all. Since all of the content is done on your own time, you can choose to go through it daily, or save it up for a day(s) that works better for you. There’s no homework, so you’ll never be “behind.” The content is yours to keep, so you’ll always be able to refer back to it.
Are the supplements you use healthy and/or organic?
Yes. I looked long and hard for the best supplements on the market and chose USANA Health Sciences because of their pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing practices, which is a higher standard than organic. What’s on the label is guaranteed to be in the bottle, and this is the only brand recommended by the well-known Dr. Christiane Northrup in her book Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom, as well as many other leading women’s health experts.
Is this program gluten-free?
All the supplements and products that are included in the cost of your program are gluten-free. You will be preparing your own food during the 21 days (or dining out) based on your own fertility needs. If you’d like your 21 days to be gluten-free that is 100% doable.
Is this program safe for breast feeding women?
It’s important for breast feeding women to always consult with their medical health care professionals before starting a new new health program; this program is not a substitute for professional medical care nor does it provide medical advice. That said, all products that come with the program are safe (and recommended) for pregnant and breast feeding women. Additionally, the program focuses on healthy eating habits, techniques and recipes and does not promote calorie restriction.
What is your refund policy?
I treat my digital and online offerings the same way most audio and book retailers: I don’t offer refunds on programs that can be downloaded and viewed (industry standard) or custom supplement packs (again, industry standard.) This program is non-refundable, please read the full program details and frequently asked questions before purchasing. That said, I’ve never had anyone ask for a refund, this program is loaded with useful information.
Master your fertility in 21 days to increase your chances of conceiving
Empower yourself in 21 days to ensure a healthy body, baby, & delivery
Balance your hormones & easily release weight in 28 days
14 day journey to banish stress & anxiety naturally