Trying to get pregnant isn’t just about getting pregnant, it’s about restoring (or discovering) faith in your body and creating a life that makes you feel deeply fulfilled.
You aren’t incapable, powerless, unfeminine, deficient, or even up the creek without a paddle… You’re just missing the right tools and information.
Whether you’re being intimate with your husband, sharing information with your doctor (or acupuncturist!), choosing what to eat (or drink), or going to your 100th baby shower, one thing’s for sure, the secret to feeling confident about your body’s ability to conceive is becoming your own fertility expert.
Sure, you’ve managed to mark your calendar every month when your period comes.
You’ve downloaded some fertility apps to your phone.
And maybe even tried to take your temperature for a few weeks… and then gave up — no shame in that.
But there’s just one little problem:
You’re not pregnant yet.
You’ve worked so hard to create a life that is a reflection of you — you found the right guy (that was quite the challenge!), your house finally feels like a home, your career is on track, you’re done with the twenty-something soul-searching.
And while not having kids isn’t the end of the world, not having them because your fertility is a mystery to you — is.
Guessing (instead of knowing) when your period is due is for the you-in-your-20s, not the one that feels ready — body, mind, and soul — to be a mom.
Introducing Fertile Woman: A fun, effective, easy-to-follow, 21-day online event that isn’t just for women who want to get pregnant — it’s for women with heart. Women with class. And women who have enough sense to know that their fertility is their super power, and just like a divine piece of dark chocolate, it should be honored and taken seriously.
Because while you’ve survived just fine all these years without knowing which prenatal vitamin to take, or which acupressure points to push to increase your fertility (or what an acupressure point is), this is about more than survival.
It’s about creating the rest of your life.
The rest of your life that includes a family and trusting and knowing your body 100%.
The key to that?
Isn’t taking more tests. Isn’t repeating more mantras. Isn’t having more sex. (Though it’s a close second.)
It’s mastering your fertility.
Except you may not feel like a master yet.
And that’s where I come in.
I have no words that can express the amount of gratitude I have for having Josie in my life. I give her credit for bringing the most beautiful blessing into my life. My son. I was told by Western medicine doctors that I either needed to stay on birth control pills, which I had been on for over 25 years for ovarian cysts, or have surgery. Neither was an option for me. Not only is she professionally wonderful, she is also one of those women who you would love to just sit down with and have a cup of coffee.Cheri Plantell, 37
I’m Josie Bouchier…
licensed acupuncturist, women’s holistic health expert, and mom to two beautiful daughters. I have studied with world renown Chinese Medicine and women’s health experts, healed my body from a severe case of endometriosis and, as a result, had two healthy pregnancies and two healthy babies.
I have empowered women from all over the world to conceive and have healthy pregnancies, and now I want to empower you. I created Fertile Woman because I see so many intelligent, savvy women who are passionate about starting a family or growing their family, and unfortunately, are in the dark about their own fertility.
- How to chart your cycle the *right* way
- 3 techniques to know exactly when you ovulate (bye, bye ovulation test!)
- What determines the length of your cycle
- What is officially considered Day 1 of your cycle (haven’t you always wondered this?)
- Exactly when to have sex to get pregnant (not as straightforward for some as you might think!)
- Your “pre-mester” and why it’s so important to start good habits before you’re pregnant
- Correct prenatal supplementation and why
- How your digestion effects your fertility and how to improve yours
- Why low glycemic eating can make or break the fertile environment in your body
- Techniques to quit your bad-for-fertility vices (like coffee and alcohol) and improve your good ones
- Fertility enhancing food recommendations
- How to eat throughout your menstrual cycle to support your fertility in each phase
- 3 techniques to clear any known or unknown emotional blockages of being pregnant, birth, or being a parent
- How to create a powerful vacuum for the universe to fill with a baby (no chanting, promise)
- How to instantly signal your body that it’s safe to conceive (a crucial step that most women don’t know about)
- Why your reaction to others’ baby news effects your fertility and how to change it
- How to heal past trauma that may be standing in the way of welcoming a baby into your life
- Your exact diagnosis from a Traditional Chinese Medicine point of view
- Which acupressure points to stimulate, and how to employ other Chinese medical practices at home to improve your specific imbalances that are preventing you from conceiving
- How much exercise is too much when trying to conceive, and how to discover the right amount for your body type
- Just how important sleep is to your fertility (very!) and how to improve yours
- How to protect your fertility from environmental pollutants
- And so much more!
Most importantly, you will learn how to have more control over your fertility and creating your ideal life than you ever thought possible.
Online. In your email inbox. In the comfort of your own home, at your own pace.
Registration is now closed.
Join the wait list below to be notified of the next session and get instant access to my Boost Your Fertility webinar where you’ll learn what to eat during each phase of your menstrual cycle to support your fertility.
When You Register for Fertile Woman, You’ll Receive:
- 21-days worth of content delivered straight to your email inbox each morning, in the form of downloadable handouts, worksheets, audios and private, easy-to-access videos on my website ($2,100 retail value if we did this in one-on-one coaching)
- Lifetime access to everything so you can go back through the material as many times as you like and do the program at your own pace
- Printable handouts to track your cycle and reference guides for which foods to eat and what acupressure points to push so you can easily implement everything you learn during the course
- Full month’s supply of prenatal multivitamin + convenient AM/PM supplement packs that include my basic recommendations for healthy pregnancy preparation. All the supplements are pharmaceutical-grade (which is an even higher standard than organic), scientifically tested for safety of upper-limit dosages, and manufactured in an FDA-registered facility. They’re also rated #1 in North America by 3rd party studies, and tested by Consumer Labs. ($199 retail value.) Your supplements include:
- A complete, super-charged prenatal multivitamin to fill in the gaps of vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that you might be deficient in or lacking
- A double distilled, mercury-free fish oil/omega-3 supplement
- Active calcium providing balanced levels of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D in truly bioavailable forms
- A 2000 IU dose of maximum strength, highly-absorbable vitamin D
- An optimal combination of Coenzyme Q10 and alpha-lipoic acid
- Full month’s supply of a pharmaceutical-grade probiotic supplement to support your digestive health ($30 retail value)
- Full month’s supply of pharmaceutical-grade digestive enzyme made with artichoke enzyme ($35 retail value)
- 1 bag (14 servings) of healthy, nutritious smoothie mix for convenient meal options ($30 retail value)
- 1 box (14 bars) of healthy, yummy snack bars ($35 retail value)
- 1 water bottle/blender bottle to track your water consumption and shake up your smoothies on-the-go ($9 retail value)
- Exclusive access to my Whole Woman community where you can talk with, ask questions, share challenges and successes, gain inspiration and get support from me and other like-minded women
Your box of goodies will be delivered straight to your doorstep at no extra charge.
OPTIONAL: YOU’LL ALSO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR SUPPLEMENTS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE POST-PROGRAM
ALL FOR $299
Register now and never feel in the dark about your fertility again.
After 5+ years of fertility treatment, I needed to heal what felt like a broken body. I enrolled in Josie’s Fertile Woman program with the goal of understanding my fertility–or lack of. I couldn’t even hope that I would get pregnant because I didn’t want to be disappointed. My fertility doctors had told me that I had less than a five percent chance of conceiving on my own. Seven months after Fertile Woman we became pregnant naturally and now have a dreamy little boy. I credit Josie’s program with teaching me how to chart my cycles, correct prenatal supplementation, the importance of low glycemic eating, identifying emotional blockages, and healing past trauma. The resources she provided were empowering and life changing. Trust Josie to give you a loving awareness of your fertility and information you won’t receive at the fertility clinics.Dana A., 37
It’s a miracle… I want to share my happy news with you–I am PREGNANT!!! Thank you so much for all your support and guidance. We conceived naturally shortly after Fertile Woman (following 3 failed IUI treatments). I cannot thank you enough. You gave me the courage to believe and I felt so empowered after completing your 21 day program! The program was truly inspirational and I experienced a paradigm shift in my consciousness and attitude towards fertility. My journey has been a difficult one to overcome, but I feel so positive and hopeful for this pregnancy!Tara, 36
Josie’s program has really helped me. Before joining I had no ovulation. I was eating healthy and thought I was doing all I could, and felt my body let me down. I was angry and disappointed, and thought becoming a mom was impossible for me.
However, I learned there is so much more behind our cycles. I had to re-find the woman within me. A journey that might have frightened me before, but today it’s such an exciting process. Now, I fully trust my body and I have embraced the woman I am. This was a major shift, and this, combined with monthly acupuncture treatments, brought my ovulation back.Claudia M., 29
Working with Josie has been a complete game-changer for my health and well-being. She approaches her medicine from a whole-person perspective. Josie is in every way a true healer and a real pro at what she does, and the impact of her care continues even as I am now postpartum. I can’t recommend working with Josie enough; my only regret is that I waited so long to work with her!Ali B.
I started seeing Josie for acupuncture while trying to conceive. She worked wonders to regulate my body’s monthly cycles and empowered me to trust my intuition. My husband and I experienced a long fertility journey full of doctor appointments, tests, varying opinions, emotional ups and downs… and Josie was extremely supportive in helping me find a balance between western and eastern medicine. I participated in her Fertile Woman online course and learned a wealth of beneficial tips and strategies.
After modifying my diet, making some career and lifestyle changes, working with a hypnotherapist, and continuously seeing Josie, I am happy to say that we conceived! I could not have done it without Josie’s knowledge, treatments & online courses, kind nature, and unwavering support. She was truly my rock on my fertility journey. I was so excited to take part in her Pregnant Woman course, and now feel completely prepared for my pregnancy journey! Thank you for being a wonderful practitioner, women’s health expert, and emotional support system, Josie. You are making a huge difference in many women’s lives!Katie S., 35
I think that Fertile Woman is an excellent tool for women who are not sure what they should be doing in preparation to conceive, and for women who feel they need a bit of extra help, if they are not becoming pregnant as quickly as they thought they would.
The three week programme covers all sorts of practical tips to do with diet and lifestyle, but also digs deeper into emotional states that can trip some women up and make them feel like they are failing. Getting the right support at the right time can make all the difference, which is why an online programme like this, which can be accessed at any time, is so useful.Jane Lyttleton, Doctor of Chinese Medicine, teacher and author
I got pregnant but then suffered a miscarriage. After the loss, Josie was someone I could turn to for support. She taught me to trust my body again. Luckily, I conceived right away! Josie has been an amazing resource for my health and pregnancy. I fully trust her knowledge and expertise as an acupuncturist. Josie is excellent at what she does and I’d recommend her to any woman looking for pregnancy support or any other health issues.Stacey Boyd
I spent my entire womanhood up until this point doing everything I could to NOT get pregnant, so when my husband and I decided the time was right I didn’t know where to start! I was already healthy physically, but I knew I needed support on the emotional and mental level as well. I needed tips, tools and resources so that I didn’t feel alone in this process. An online program was perfect for me and I have always felt drawn to Traditional Chinese Medicine.
My emotional and mental body has felt more relaxed and in control about the fertility and pregnancy process, I feel like I have a friend to reach out to for help and a “plan” for how to connect my body with this transition. I LOVE that I can watch it on my own time and I get access to everything so I can watch it again and again in the future. I like that it’s Josie’s voice each day, so you feel like you have a friend holding your hand. Thank you Josie for all of your help! I look forward to taking the Pregnant and Wonder Woman programs as well. I am a Fertile Woman!Angela E Watson Robertson, 34
Who can join?
All women who are trying to conceive naturally, or with the help of western medicine. Participants just have to be over the age of 18 years old and not currently a distributor (associate) of or preferred customer of my product partner, USANA Health Sciences. Location doesn’t matter, all of the program content is delivered to your email inbox, and your supplements will be delivered to your doorstep. (Prices may vary outside the US, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.)
What if I'm not planning on trying to get pregnant for several months from now?
Now is the absolute perfect time to prepare your body for pregnancy. It takes 4-9 months for an egg to mature in your ovary, which means your fertility today is representative of what you have been doing during the past 4-9 months. The more time you dedicate to preparing your body for pregnancy before trying to get pregnant, the greater your chances of successful conception with a healthy outcome for mom and baby.
What if I've been trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully for several months or over a year? Can this program still help me?
Yes. I made this program especially for you.
I'm planning to do IVF, would this program still be helpful?
Yes. The information and health products you receive in this program will help you increase your chances of a successful outcome from IVF. I do recommend, however, giving yourself at least 1-3 months (4-6 months is even better!) before starting an IVF cycle to implement the information you will learn, and to give your body time to become a more fertile environment.
What if I get pregnant before the program starts, or during the program?
Congratulations! All the products you will receive for Fertile Woman are safe (and recommended) to take while you are pregnant. Also, once you’ve registered for one of my programs, you get access to all of my other programs. If you become pregnant before or during Fertile Woman, you will be the perfect candidate for my Pregnant Woman online nutrition program. Email me at email@example.com for details.
What's the time commitment?
On average each day, you’ll spend about 20-30 minutes watching the videos, reading handouts and completing the content. You can go through the information at your own pace; if you want to set time aside daily that’s great, or some people save up the week’s emails/content and go through them all on the weekend, and that’s great, too! I find these time frames are the perfect amount of training for you to learn a ton and digest the information, while still fitting easily into your busy life. You have access to your materials for life, so you can always pause your learning and restart when the time is right.
My life is so busy, will this program fit into my daily life and schedule?
Yes, the entire program was created to easily fit into your day-to-day life. All of the content is delivered online and done on your own time. The content is also yours to keep, so you’ll always be able to refer back to it.
What happens if I fall behind on the daily content?
Not to worry at all. Since all of the content is done on your own time, you can choose to go through it daily, or save it up for a day(s) that works better for you. There’s no homework, so you’ll never be “behind.” The content is yours to keep, so you’ll always be able to refer back to it.
Are the supplements you use healthy and/or organic?
Yes. I looked long and hard for the best supplements on the market and chose USANA Health Sciences because of their pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing practices, which is a higher standard than organic. What’s on the label is guaranteed to be in the bottle, and this is the only brand recommended by the well-known Dr. Christiane Northrup in her book Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom, as well as many other leading women’s health experts.
Is this program gluten-free?
All the supplements and products that are included in the cost of your program are gluten-free. You will be preparing your own food during the 21 days (or dining out) based on your own fertility needs. If you’d like your 21 days to be gluten-free that is 100% doable.
Is this program safe for breast feeding women?
It’s important for breast feeding women to always consult with their medical health care professionals before starting a new new health program; this program is not a substitute for professional medical care nor does it provide medical advice. That said, all products that come with the program are safe (and recommended) for pregnant and breast feeding women. Additionally, the program focuses on healthy eating habits, techniques and recipes and does not promote calorie restriction.
What is your refund policy?
I treat my digital and online offerings the same way most audio and book retailers: I don’t offer refunds on programs that can be downloaded and viewed (industry standard) or custom supplement packs (again, industry standard.) This program is non-refundable, please read the full program details and frequently asked questions before purchasing. That said, I’ve never had anyone ask for a refund, this program is loaded with useful information.
Master your fertility in 21 days to increase your chances of conceiving
Empower yourself in 21 days to ensure a healthy body, baby, & delivery
Balance your hormones & easily release weight in 28 days
14 day journey to banish stress & anxiety naturally